<$BlogRSDUrl$>

From outside one will always triumphantly impress theories upon the world and then fall straight into the ditch one has dug, but only from inside will one keep oneself and the world quiet and true. /FK (Contact: TBONotebooks at fastmail.fm. The Blue Octavo Notebooks welcomes mail, although we cannot guarantee a response. Your email may be posted in part on The Blue Octavo Notebooks unless otherwise requested.) Please enjoy the notebook entries, and thanks for reading.

Sunday, November 09, 2003

One of my friends has informed me that in honor of the psychological bludgeoning I experienced Friday, courtesy of some of the not-so nonviolent and not-so peaceful attendees of the not-so solidarity pseudo-conference, he is going to buy me a “Yahoodi Hoodie.”

Check it out.

Well, I’m not sure what to make of that, but if chuckleheads are going to call me Yahoodi behind my back, I might as well have it on my front as well, nu?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com