<$BlogRSDUrl$>

From outside one will always triumphantly impress theories upon the world and then fall straight into the ditch one has dug, but only from inside will one keep oneself and the world quiet and true. /FK (Contact: TBONotebooks at fastmail.fm. The Blue Octavo Notebooks welcomes mail, although we cannot guarantee a response. Your email may be posted in part on The Blue Octavo Notebooks unless otherwise requested.) Please enjoy the notebook entries, and thanks for reading.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

I just received an email that the pop-up advertisements on The Blue Octavo Notebooks are, as I can imagine, really annoying. Sorry about that; I had no idea. My browser has automatic pop-up blockage; so I hadn't noticed this annoying feature. I've been trying to upgrade The Blue Octavo Notebooks to a hosting plan that, among other things, would eliminate the pop-ups, but I keep getting a message that Blogspot's ordering "is currently under maintenance." But rest assured: you won't see the pop-ups for much longer. Please bear with this, and thank you for reading The Blue Octavo Notebooks!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com